âColman Murray, Managing Director of Media Brokerage Africa, has years of broadcasting experience in Africa. The Global Fashion Channel felt her knowledge and expertise were ideally suited to help expand our channel in Africa, âsaid Gail Garrison, Owner and Creative Director of Global Fashion Channel.
âMedia Brokerage Africa will also help Global Fashion Channel work with African brands and events, showcasing African culture and designers under the best of the global industry,â adds Garrison.
GFC’s fashion TV content includes:
- the last parades of New York, Paris, Milan and others
- exclusive access to see all the excitement behind the scenes at the fashion shows
- the latest fashion films
- onsite coverage of special events featuring fashion, museums and exhibitions
- the latest beauty trends in hair and makeup from industry experts
- the latest bridal styles, and
- luxury lifestyle inside luxury hotels, cars and yachts.
âGFC is a prestigious addition to our store portfolio here at Media Brokerage Africa. Entering into this important partnership with one of the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle content providers will strengthen Media Brokerage Africa’s offering in the market, âsaid Colman Murray, Founder and Managing Director of Media Brokerage in Africa.
“Television is an important part of the media mix across Africa and we will now be able to offer our customers more extensive media buying that offers diverse content opportunities, audiences and return on investment,” Murray concludes.
For more information, visit www.mediabrokerageafrica.com.
Global Fashion Channel GFT Africa brokerage media pan-African broadcast Fashion chainfashion show”)” title=”Add this keyword to your search”> fashion show SA mode